Friday, December 12, 2008

Thankee for the wishes!

So it was my birthday yesterday and somehow i had no expectations of it. But, i underestimated it.

Let me list why
1. I had more than 20 notifications from facebook wishing me
2. My bro (3rd one) and i went out for lunch (quality brother-sister time which did NOT turn into a hair loss-blackeye event)
3. We bought awesome Fab Cake
4. Nothing goes well with cake than photos. The numerous times i had to pose with my parents trying to feed me with the cake!
p.s. dont be fooled by the wine glass. It was actually coke!
5.With photos came the other dishes plus the heart rendering clothes and MONEY from the relatives. oh yes plus the wishes :P
6. My friend had sent me a cake which was totally unexpected!
7. Finally, my other bro (2nd one) had transferred money for me to spend on me plus on our tradition (Ordering pizzas)

Hence, my day did turn out well and fun!

No comments: